March 27, 2014

My Fun Summer Styles


Its sweating summer sun and I love to relax with clothes that are comfy and stylish. Bare minimal and nude tones are my favourite. I'm not much of a make up person I love being natural and letting my skin breath so its the clothes that speak of my style and attitude.


Tie Dye Dresses

Tie dye dresses are fun and colourful look for the bright summer sun and accessorizing it with fun handbags and statement jewellery can up your style quotient. Rainbow coloured patterned and single coloured are fun to wear. Styling the hair with braids and hair accessories can give a hippy bohemian look complete it by wearing ankle boots.
 
Accessorize with colourful bangles

Statement jewellery
 
Ankle Boots
 

 
 
Stylish Kaftans

I fell in love with kaftans when I was a kid seeing my aunt's wearing it they looked so sexy in it even though it looks out of shape you can use a stylish belt around your waist to accentuate your figure and it gives a stylish edge to a lazy day at home accessorize it with cool colourful slippers.

 
Stylish Slippers
 


Crochet Dresses

A bit bold and delicate designed crochet dresses are perfect for an evening outing. Pair it with heels and voila you get transformed into a diva.



 
Nude Pumps Heels
 



Shorts and Cute Tee

Shorts are the most comfortable paired with cute tees and good old sneakers. I stay around in shorts the whole day its like being in my own skin.




Stylish Sneakers



 

No comments:

Post a Comment