March 28, 2014

Natural Remedies For Hairfall & Haircare







My sister and me always end up arguing about hair care, I prefer applying curd and henna to strengthen and condition my hair and my sister loves oil massaging. I love meditation and she loves antioxidant treatments so it goes on and on. But point is we both love natural treatments for our hair and the result is shiny, lustrous and bouncy hair.

Here are some tips I wish to share with you too:-
To prevent hair fall instead of going to expensive parlour treatments it may certainly not help the problem.
Try the following easy tips at home and see how effective they are in reducing hair loss!


1.Hot... oil treatments:

Take any natural oil - olive, coconut, canola - and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage it gently into your scalp. Put on a shower cap and leave it on for an hour, then shampoo your hair.
 

2.Natural juices:

You can rub your scalp with either garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.
 

3.Get a head massage:

Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Circulation may be improved through massage by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base.
 

4.Antioxidants:

Apply warm green tea (two bags brewed in one cup of water) on your scalp and leave this mixture on for an hour and then rinse. Green tea contains antioxidants which prevent hair loss and boost hair growth.
 

5.Have a healthy diet:
 
Which is rich in vit A ,vit C and vit E .
 

6.Let Hair Dry Naturally:

After bath wipe ur hair softly with a towel and let it dry naturally .Avoid hair dryer .Do not comb or rub ur hair when it is wet.

 

7.Practice meditation:

Believe it or not, most of the times, the root cause for hair loss is stress and tension. Meditation can help in reducing that and restore hormonal balance.. !

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try these, my hair has always been very thin. Every time i hair dry my hair, i lose hand fulls. I have coconut oil, so i'll try that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorna,
      Thnx for ur comment much appreciated :) N its lovely to know that it has helped you, try out and do let me know the results :) <3
      xoxo

      Delete