April 2, 2014

Natural Treatment For Acne !





I have oily skin and had a major problem of acnes and pimples when I was young, it will take pages to explain the myriad of treatments, lotions, potions and prescriptions I used. Not to mention that I’ve tried every prescription from drugstore cleansers to serums. But then I simply dropped everything a followed a natural herbal way of dealing with it
here are some of the Secrets I wish to share for curing Acne:-


1.Honey Cleansing in the Morning

In the mornings, I wash my face with honey.  With slightly dampened fingers, I massage about 1/2 teaspoon of raw honey over my dry face and then rinse. The antibacterial properties of honey work to inhibit breakouts. Additionally, it removes excess oil but leaves skin moisturized.

2. Apple Cider Vinegar Toner for Acne

Mornings and evenings, I spray my face with a mixture of 2/3 alcohol free with hazel and 1/3 raw apple cider vinegar. The apple cider contains gentle exfoliating acids to calm acne and it balances the skin’s pH. It also allows my homemade facial oil to absorb quickly and evenly.

3. Homemade Acne Facial Oil

 I fill a 1 oz. jar with jojoba oil then add a few drops of carrot seed oil, 3 drops of geranium and 3 drops of lavender oil.
I just moisten my face with the toner, warm a few drops of this oil mixture between my fingertips and massage lightly onto my face. As a bonus, it feels like a quick aromatherapy treatment.


4. Honey, Cinnamon and Nutmeg Spot Treatment 

 This is my normal routine ever since discovering that this mask makes a super effective spot treatment on zits.
I mix raw honey with enough cinnamon to form a paste, add some freshly grated nutmeg, and store it in a small container in my bathroom. I’ll leave this spot treatment on for a couple of hours. If you want to use it as a full face mask, leave it on for only 10-15 minutes.
 
Hope These are helpful for you to say bye bye to Acne !

No comments:

Post a Comment